Thursday 23 November 2017

Let's take English outside the classroom (Blended Learning Lesson Design)

1.Use an online-dictionary to find out the meaning of the following vocabulary:
account
language course
beginner
intermediate
resource
reference
application
learning tool
sign in
log in
channel
subscribe
share
follow
post a comment

2. Watch the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SjHBmNLRvM&list=PLE10C31C476B59EEE&index=16 and find the American equivalents to the following British words:
Trousers -
Crisps -
Chips -
Lift -
Fizzy drink -
Film -
Sidewalk -

Use the prompts:

  • I will use…
  • I especially like…
  • … is very useful.
  • ...is great.
  • I tried … . It’s very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favourite Toy - Students' Stories

  Dmytro Kutniy When I was little, my favorite toy was a small yellow car. I got it for my fifth birthday from my parents. The car was small...