Friday 17 November 2017

Education in Ukraine - Summary

This term my fourth-year students have been mastering the art of presentation while learning to speak about Ukrainian educational system. This involved not only working with vocabulary and texts but also structuring information in a logical way, so the first step was to create a mind map. Then much time was devoted to developing speaking skills on the topic.
Here are the examples of the student's works: the PowerPoint slides were used as clues while delivering a speech.


Education in Ukraine from Natalia Zavgorodnia


Some students were brave enough to record their voice and actually succeeded in making a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favourite Toy - Students' Stories

  Dmytro Kutniy When I was little, my favorite toy was a small yellow car. I got it for my fifth birthday from my parents. The car was small...