Thursday 9 November 2017

Great Britain for Kids - Winners


During the previous week the third year students of Pokrovsk Pedagogical College took part in the contest for the best presentation on the topic "Great Britain for Kids". The task was to tell primary school children about Great Britain in an interesting way. So here are the winners:


(unfortunately, SlideShare doesn't allow to show animation skillfully created by the participants)




Nomination "London for Kids" - Grigorian Naira, 32-sh


Nomination "3 Nations on One Island" - Krasnopolska Sabrina, 32-sh


Nomination "Sights of Britain" - Uzbek Tetiana, 33-sh


Nomination "British Culture" - Beliaieva Tetiana, 33-sh

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favourite Toy - Students' Stories

  Dmytro Kutniy When I was little, my favorite toy was a small yellow car. I got it for my fifth birthday from my parents. The car was small...