Friday 17 November 2017

A School Day in Britain

We have already learnt how to speak about educational system in our country in English. Now it's time to compare it with those of English-speaking countries. Watch the video about a day in the life of a common British schoolboy and answer the question: How does it differ from Ukraine?

Now watch again and write down the time for the following parts of the school day:
- registration
- the first lesson
- the second lesson
- lunch
- the third lesson
- hometime
What did you notice about the length of the lessons? What is the reason for this difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favourite Toy - Students' Stories

  Dmytro Kutniy When I was little, my favorite toy was a small yellow car. I got it for my fifth birthday from my parents. The car was small...