Tuesday 3 May 2016

Language Dossier (22-Ш)

At the end of the term your language dossier must contain the following:

Writing

- Thank you Letter (example + your letter)
- Letter of Advice (example + your letter)

Speaking

- Spidergraph "Why you should learn English"
- English is the Language of International Communication (p.11, ex.9)
- Life of Young People in Ukraine
- My Future Profession

Professional Skills

Practical Skills
- Sally Speaks Spanish
- Family Song
- Counting Rhyme (1, 2 Look at my shoe)
- Prepositions Song (In, on, under, by) with illustrations
- Mother Earth Song
- Rhyme "I smile when I'm happy"
- Jingle Bells
- Fingers (dynamic pause)
- Crossword "Emotions and feelings"
- Wordlist "Toys and Games"
- Game "What's Missing?"
- Toys and Games Spidergraph
Teacher's Basics
- Classroom language (p.12, ex.10)
- Types of Mistakes
- Parts of Speech in English (picture + poem)
- Phonemic Chart



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favourite Toy - Students' Stories

  Dmytro Kutniy When I was little, my favorite toy was a small yellow car. I got it for my fifth birthday from my parents. The car was small...