Thursday 12 May 2016

State Exam in English 2016

Here's the list of the topics for conversation at the state exam in English for groups 42-Ш, 43-Ш:

1.    About my family and myself.
2.    My future profession.
3.    My working day and my day off.
4.    Food and drink. Traditional British Meals.
5.    My flat and my room.
6.    My friend’s appearance and personality.
7.    My favourite book for children by an English writer.
8.    Seasons and weather.
9.    Travelling. Different means of travelling.
10. Sports in our life.
11. My plans for future.
12. We study English.
13. My pastime. Hobbies.
14. Environmental protection in Ukraine.
15. The country I live in – Ukraine.
16. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
17. The USA.
18. Kyiv is the capital of Ukraine.
19. London is the capital of Great Britain.
20. The life of youth in Ukraine.
21. Education in Ukraine.
22. Education in the U.K.
23. At the shop.
24. English poetry for children.
25. What I think about the teaching profession.
26. Children’s toys and games. My favourite toy.
27. Cinema. My favourite film.
28. English is the language of international communication.
29. My pedagogical school.
30. Secondary education in Ukraine and the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favourite Toy - Students' Stories

  Dmytro Kutniy When I was little, my favorite toy was a small yellow car. I got it for my fifth birthday from my parents. The car was small...