Saturday 3 March 2018

You can help to save the planet too! Just think of what you can do.

When we talk about environmental problems we also discuss possible solutions to them. It is very inspiring to learn about green enthusiasts and their work. For example, Nicholas Locke who has built his own rainforest in 8 years (watch this fascinating video and see how he has done it:
...or Ken Nedimyer and his team trying to restore and rebuild the coral reefs in the Carribean Sea (read this article to find out more).
But everyone can do something to save the environment. What exactly? The students of 21 T-TO group (Technology education Department) brainstormed their ideas on the eco-friendly lifestyle. Such tasks help to raise awareness about existing ecological problems and, of course, to improve language skills.
 The works by Liza Alentieva and Vika Gagara:

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favourite Toy - Students' Stories

  Dmytro Kutniy When I was little, my favorite toy was a small yellow car. I got it for my fifth birthday from my parents. The car was small...