Tuesday 31 March 2020

Problems of Young People - Vocabulary and Listening Practice

Тема. Problems of Young People

Сorrection of Mistakes
1. Watch the video

Vocabulary
1. Read and translate: ex.1, p.215 Write the words into your vocabularies.
2. Listen and say : The problems of young people
3. Express your opinion. Work in Linoit.
a) watch the video explaining how to work

b) go to the virtual board LIno
c) do the following task (на оцінку):
Complete the sentences with the words from ex.1, p.215.
The most important problem for me is ... .
I often worry about ... and ... .
My friends are also worried about ... . 
Many teenagers have problems with ... but it doesn't matter to me. 
I think ... is the least important among these problems.

Listening
1. Listen to the letters some teenagers have sent to a magazine. Match the problems from ex.1, p.215 to the letters.
1. _________
2. _________
3. _________
4. _________
5. _________
2. Listen to the letters again. Match them to the headings. There are two headings you don't need to use. 
Добираємо заголовки до текстів на аудіозаписі. Увага! 2 заголовки є зайвими.
a) Problems with mum
b) Bullying victim
c) Argument with a girlfriend
d) No boyfriend
e) Three's a crowd
f) Spots
g) Money problems.
Записи робимо у зошит для дистанційного навчання.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favourite Toy - Students' Stories

  Dmytro Kutniy When I was little, my favorite toy was a small yellow car. I got it for my fifth birthday from my parents. The car was small...