Sunday 2 June 2019

Students' Portfolios

For four months my second year students have been working on creating their teaching portfolios. Some have done really good job, many have been lazy. But it is what it is. Here  are the results. Which one is the best?
Chornobai Veronika
Marutsenko Sofiia
Padalko Krystyna
Pelykh Anastasiia
Pleskach Anastasiia
Podolska Alina
Popova Valeriia
Rozumna Svitlana
Trushliakova Viktoriia 
Tsyplakov Sergii
Safronova Oleksandra
Saprankova Kateryna
Sukhodoieva Anastasiia
Sukova Mariia
Sydorenko Karyna


4 comments:

  1. Hello. I liked the portfolio of Chernobay Veronica. Despite the shortcomings, it is very diverse and interesting. I think every English teacher in elementary school could use it for himself.
    Also Sukova Mariia and
    Sydorenko Karyna did not badly draw up their portfolio. But I think that here it is necessary to replace the font size with a large one.
    It is worth paying attention to the fact that there are a lot of monotonous portfolios. I would advise adding more variety to each of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your honest opinion, Angelina. Most of the portfolios are really monotonous as the students stuck to the model I provided. Though creative approach is always welcome.

      Delete
  2. Hello. Most of the portfolios interested me. It is especially worth mentioning Chernobay Veronika and Maria Sukova. Their portfolio is slightly different from others. They have a more professional look and contain more information that other users can view and use. And Sergii Tsyplakov's portfolio contains too little general layout and tabs.
    I want to note that each portfolio contains too little information about its creator. And all the texts are practically no different. And I would advise increasing the size of the text for easy reading.

    ReplyDelete

My Favourite Toy - Students' Stories

  Dmytro Kutniy When I was little, my favorite toy was a small yellow car. I got it for my fifth birthday from my parents. The car was small...