Tuesday 7 February 2017

Window on Britain. Food.

Watch the video and complete the sentences.


1. The usual British breakfast includes __________________________ .
2. Lunch is at about ____________.
3. At lunchtime people usually only have a break of ________ .
4. Most people buy their food from _______________ .
5. You don’t ___________ convenience food.
6. Most people have their ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­___________ in the evening.
7. People have meat or ________ and __________________ .
8. The evening meal is usually at about ___________ .
9. But people don’t just eat at home – they also _________ .
10. Britain has a lot of foreign ________ .
11. London has restaurants from over ______ different countries.

12. _________ and ___________restaurants are very  popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favourite Toy - Students' Stories

  Dmytro Kutniy When I was little, my favorite toy was a small yellow car. I got it for my fifth birthday from my parents. The car was small...