Tuesday 15 November 2016

Technologies in Education

Today we are having a lesson in our linguophonic classroom and unfortunately the overhead projector doesn't work so I'll be using my blog as a substitute for the whiteboard. I thought I would comment on these posts as they are parts of a lesson on "Technologies in Education".

The aim of the first activity is to introduce the topic and to create motivation. The students must look at the list and try to guess which of these we'll be using at the lesson.

•Internet connection
•Computers or laptops for learners
•Laptop and projector
•TV or DVD player
•Interactive whiteboard
•Digital applications for learning
•Mobile phones or tablets
•Overhead projector
•CD or tape player

Of course, I'm going to ask the students to compare their expectations with the reality at the end of the lesson (and to complete the list with some uses of technologies not mentioned above - online dictionary, Youtube video, seach engine etc.).

1 comment:

  1. This lesson was wery interesting! In my opinion, you use always different forms and creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete

My Favourite Toy - Students' Stories

  Dmytro Kutniy When I was little, my favorite toy was a small yellow car. I got it for my fifth birthday from my parents. The car was small...