Wednesday 6 January 2016

It's Christmas Eve. Let's do some fortunetelling!


Since ancient times people have been trying to learn about their future. In Russia and Ukraine people do it during Christmastide (in Russian it is called “Svyatki”). The best day for fortune-telling, when the influence of dark forces is the strongest and the chances to get the trustworthy predictions are the highest, is the Christmas evening on 6 January. That means tonight!

I don't suggest your messing around with mirrors or cards. There are safer ways to tell your fortune this evening. You may do a bit of coffee reading if you can read the signs. Or  try this wordseach to learn what the coming year has in stock for you.

 Write in the comments which first three words you have just found. Looking forward to your replies!

6 comments:

  1. P.S. As for me, I found Love, Beauty and Popularity. Not bad, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I found experience, happiness and humour)

      Delete
    2. Zhannet, it's a great combination! Merry Christmas to you!

      Delete
    3. Merry Christmas to you too!

      Delete

My Favourite Toy - Students' Stories

  Dmytro Kutniy When I was little, my favorite toy was a small yellow car. I got it for my fifth birthday from my parents. The car was small...