Wednesday 23 December 2015

Christmas Fun (Activities for Young Learners)

Making a Christmas card
Sending Christmas cards to family members and friends is a widespread tradition around the world. You can make Christmas cards with your young learners in class. Here are some ideas:

DIY Christmas Card Ideas
For your teenage learners there is more difficult option:

Singing Christmas songs
While making a Christmas card with your pupils why not to sing some Christmas songs and learn English?

S-A-N-T-A


We Wish you a Merry Christmas

Activities to the song


Santa Santa High in the Sky



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favourite Toy - Students' Stories

  Dmytro Kutniy When I was little, my favorite toy was a small yellow car. I got it for my fifth birthday from my parents. The car was small...