Tuesday 9 April 2019

British Nursery Rhymes Party

Mother Goose rhymes can be widely used at English lessons in primary school and my students who are future teachers showed how to do it at the event which took place last week. We called it a party as it was a celebration of a great potential of nursery rhymes for teaching English. We recited poems, sang songs, roleplayed the rhymes, guessed the riddles and made up puzzles. We even had a special guest - Robert Burns - who is known for gathering folklore. Mr.Burns was happy to see that his songs are soundtracks to several 20 century films and we surprised him with singing "Aulde Lang Syne".
All in all, we had much fun, didn't we?




















No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favourite Toy - Students' Stories

  Dmytro Kutniy When I was little, my favorite toy was a small yellow car. I got it for my fifth birthday from my parents. The car was small...